Music Teacher Registration
To become a teacher of the World Music School is to be part of a network.
The Teacher becomes a supporting member of this Association.
It is not a contract, nor it requires any kind of exclusivity.
You can be based anywhere in the world.
To be a teacher you need:
- to show a good level of proficiency in music, either practical or theoretical
- that the teaching methods between teacher and student remain of the responsibility of the teacher
- to support the purpose and activities of the association as a supporting member (the annual fee for the supporting membership is 25 €/year)
As a teacher and supporting member of the association, we provide:
- an online exposure so we can find you more music students
- rentals of instruments for very low prices
- possibility to use our teaching rooms and concert halls for free
- free access to all our events
- priority in hiring musicians to the events we produce
- advertising via our newsletter
- priority to our promotions and open calls
- access to the World Music School Residency upon application
If you agree on the above terms, please fill in the following questionnaire.
After registration we will contact you to inform you on our decision to take you in.
If further questions needed, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Music School Helsinki ry disclaims liability for loss or damage of whatever nature and extent resulting directly or indirectly from any use of the resources made available by World Music School Helsinki ry.